Saturday, July 25, 2009

My weight loss meal plan: week 1

I went to Trader Joes today to pick up items for my Get Healthy plan.

Here is my basic blue print plan:

Breakfast
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Cup of raspberries/blueberries/strawberries

Lunch
- Salad with grilled chicken, cucumbers, peppers, broccoli, and balsamic vinaigrette.
- OR Tuna with light mayo on wheat with avocado, and peach.

Snack
- Baby Bel cheese wheel
- Banana

Dinner
- Grilled chicken or fish
- Steamed vegetables
- Baked sweet potato

Dessert
- Glass of red wine
- OR Chocolate dipped strawberries
- OR Skinny Cow ice cream
Can you tell I enjoy dessert? ;)

So we'll see how it goes! Starting Monday morning (I still have more groceries to pick up, but I'm practicing portion control this weekend and staying active with the gym and walking)

No comments: