Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ruche Wish List

The Fall Look book from Ruche arrived in my inbox today, and of course I had to amass a wish list of my favorites.
Candra pink v-neck dress, $34.99 -- Love the pink, and it looks really comfortable.
Onyx loose shirt dress, $36.99 -- So versatile, switch out colorful tights and boots, add a belt and bam: easy uniform for fall.
Turquoise floral shimmer ring, $16.99 -- I'm a sucker for cocktail rings, and this one is adorable. The colors are very "in" this fall.
Coffee shop knitted cardigan by C.Luce, $54.99 -- This looks ridiculously comfortable, and perfect for those crisp autumn strolls.
Blowfish "Wild Life" canvas buckle boots in black buff, $90.00 -- Great boots to pair with jeans, dresses, and skirts.
Atlantic wool belted coat by Tulle, $119.99 -- Buttons! Blue! Yes!

1 comment:

Milltini said...

Um that black dress! So versatile. I absolutely love it.